What Is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is access to email, contacts, documents and calendars wherever you are so you’re up to date when you’re on the go. It gives you the same Microsoft applications with the same business- class security and reliability. In addition, it delivers you total IT control and efficiency.
Work from anywhere, anytime, with your preferred personal device. The ultimate package, built to fit the unique needs of your organization.
Office 365 for professionals and small businesses (Plan P)
Microsoft Office 365 is the perfect solution for professionals and small businesses with fewer than 25 employees who do not have IT staff or expertise.
Your free trial service allows you to access your email, contacts, important documents and calendar wherever you are on whichever device you choose*.
- Each of the Office 365 plans offer users access to email, contacts, important documents and calendars wherever they are, whatever their device (PC, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Mac and Windows Phone)*.
- Office 365 gives users the same software they already know and use such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote.
- With access to Office Web Apps in Office 365 you can view your important documents privately with consistent formatting, perform basic editing and create new documents with ease using the already familiar Office interface.
- Midsize business and enterprise plans (Plans E3 and E4) allow you to always run the latest up-to-date version of Office Professional Plus.
- IT administrators stay in control of your user accounts, access rights and organization-wide deployment with an easy to use administration console.
- Office 365 is a hosted online service within the best data centres, which have received both SAS 70 and ISO 27001 certification. Read the Office 365 security whitepaper (English-only).
- Information is protected with globally-redundant servers to provide enterprise level reliability. Disaster recovery is managed via multiple data centres and automatic failovers.
- Office 365 will reduce the time and cost IT would spend upgrading, patching or updating servers.
- Microsoft is a company you can trust, an industry leader in productivity and reliability Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Office 365 maintains the latest virus and security defences, protecting your computer from threats and unwanted spam.
How It Works
The Microsoft Office 365 free trial gives you the chance to experience controlling your user access rights without the complication of having to manage your IT software.
The Office 365 package provides you with an easy-to-use cloud-based management tool in a single location. Your IT staff can set up new user accounts, control access to features and see the status of all Office 365 services and tools in real time.
24 Hour Support
No matter how complex the need there is always help available. For professionals and small businesses there are online community support and self-service help resources. Businesses with more complex IT needs can use the 24/7 phone and online IT customer support for their questions.
Why should you use Office 365 to solve your businesses productivity needs? To start with cloud services can significantly lower your overall costs and gives your employees all the tools they need alongside the correct layers of security and compliance.
Every employee has easy and secure access to the same Office tools and information from anywhere, always with high fidelity.
By integrating on-premises workloads with cloud-based operations you can maximize current technology investments, deploy at your own pace and get the benefits from cloud in a way that will drive your business forward.
Office 365 provides built-in scalability through globally-redundant architecture; ensuring users have the appropriate level of technology available meeting seasonal or cyclical demands.
99.9% uptime guarantee
Microsoft is a trusted industry leader in productivity for reliability and offers a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Try Office 365 for Free
Get started today with the right Office 365 trial for your business.
Explore features, set up user accounts, and test drive Office 365. After 30 days you can convert your trial into a paid subscription.
Try Office 365 now for professionals and small businesses.